National Alumni Association
The National Alumni Association is a proud supporter of the University of West Alabama. By planning alumni events to stay connected with graduates, raising scholarship funds for current students, and assisting with the recruitment of potential students, the NAA assists the University in several key areas.
By making a minimum donation of $50, you can assist the NAA with funding events for our alumni, which now total over 45,000! These contributions allow us to make each event successful and well-attended by providing invitations, supplies, staff assistance, etc. Furthermore, you assist our association by helping to strengthen and support a growing list of exceptional UWA programs. From student programs such as LEAD, to annual campus events such as Super Tiger Day and Homecoming, the UWA National Alumni Association supports the academic excellence, best interests, and traditions of the University of West Alabama. The best news... You select where you want your money to go! If you would like to support your graduating college, athletics, or a particular scholarship - the CHOICE is up to you.
Our new membership categories are as follows:
- $25 donation for Young Alumni (must have graduated within the last 10 years) to the fund of your choice
- $50 donation (includes spouse) to the fund of your choice
- New Graduate Membership (Free for One Year)
- Alumni Achievement Award Recipients
Based on Term:
- Honorary Memberships
- UWA Board of Trustees
- UWA Foundation Board
By joining the National Alumni Association of the University of West Alabama, you will receive exclusive member benefits including:
- Access to our Online Directory
- Admittance into Alumni Tiger Tailgates
- 15% discount at the UWA Bookstore
- Discounted rate for individual and family memberships at the Wellness Center
- Discounted Insurance quotes from GEICO
- Discount on Home and Car insurance with Auto Owners Insurance Company
- Discounts at Overstock.com
Click here to see the full list of NAA Membership Benefits.
If you have questions about joining the NAA, please call our office at (205) 652-3867 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!